This service generally includes a copyediting phase and a proofreading phase. You can opt for a simple proofreading should you require only a light revision (i.e., only correction of spelling, basic grammar, typographical mistakes, special characters, and removal of unnecessary double spaces). I can suggest you the best option after viewing the document for the first time.
In the copyediting phase, I will:
- correct the spelling, grammar, word usage, and punctuation;
- cross-check the items in the Reference section with the in-text citations;
- check for terminological consistency and accuracy;
- flag unclear sentences and propose alternatives;
- remove awkward constructions and improve the readability of individual sentences.
In the proofreading phase, I will:
- further improve the clarity of the document based on your feedback;
- remove any remaining errors (e.g., typographical, spelling, double spaces, and special characters).
The cost of this service can vary depending on the urgency and the level of editing required (light or heavy). Please send me your document compiling the form on this website or directly by e-mail and describe your specific needs to receive a free quote.